Refund & Shipping Policy
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. You may contact us directly at (828) 260-8830 to discuss any questions you have concerning refunds. All Terms of sale, use, and conditions will be governed pursuant to the laws of North Carolina, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of the conflicts of law. The purchaser consents upon purchase that personal jurisdiction will be governed by the State of North Carolina if any dispute between the purchaser and the company should arise. Both parties agree that any disputes arising out of these terms of sale or us or return policy shall be in the state and or federal courts in North Carolina.
Our products are shipped within 4-7 Business Days using the following carriers: USPS. We take our shipping very seriously and carefully inspect each order before it leaves us and on its way to you, but we also know that during the transport process damage can happen. In this case that you open your package when it arrives to find a damaged product you must make a claim within 48 hours upon receiving the damaged package.
The terms of purchase are such that the purchaser fully understands that they are purchasing a product that is not evaluated by the FDA. All products from The Living Trees, that have trace amounts of .3% THC or less, are in accordance with the Federal Farm Bill of 2014.
We recommend consulting a physician before using any of the products we sell.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at
The term 'The Living Trees' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 64 Barnard Ave Asheville NC United States 28804. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.